I think I have found a replacement for my Lancome Virtuose Precious Cells mascara.
Click on "Read More" for the review :)
To those who knows me personally, especially when it comes to cosmetics. They know that I "eat" mascaras. ICANNOTLIVEWITHOUTMASCARAS. I would literally be looking like this :
On a serious note, initially I opted for Reacheer Volume Mascara Lash in Black but was replaced with this Reacheer Slim Mascara Lash from Silkapple Taiwan to review as my selection was out of stock due to Christmas sales. I am still happy!! How can I not try mascaras? *GRIN*
- Price : RM40.00
- Availability : Silkapple
- Not limited edition.
- It's long wearing.
- Does not smudge nor flake.
- It's black and dark enough to make my eyelashes stand out naturally.
- I love how it gives that natural fluffy effect to my lashes. But I still love mascaras that gives my lashes volume.
- The brush size is perfect for my Asian eyes. Not too big, not too small.
- It does lengthening my eyelashes as it claims and enough volume for an everyday au-naturel look.
- My sensitive eyes has no reaction to the mascara and it does not irritate my eyes with or without contact lenses.
- It is reasonably price if compared to the available mascaras in our local market. Slightly cheaper too.
- The texture does take a few seconds longer to dry. Whatever you do, DON'T SNEEZE.
Will I repurchase it? Yes. Yes. And YES. In a heartbeat.
Who will love it?
- Oily eyelids.
- People who tears easily.
- Anyone who is looking for a natural-looking effect mascara. Reasonable volume + length.
- Asian eyes!
Who will hate it?
- People who don't use mascaras.
- People who cannot live without volume/dramatic effect.
Will you be purchasing it?
Let me know what you think :)
Thank you for reading!