Rummage This Blog

Friday 10 January 2014

First Impression : Reacheer Eyeshadow in GY01 and Reacheer Eyeshadow in BK01


Hello again!

I received these products to be reviewed by Silkapple Taiwan which I mentioned in this post.
But I have not gotten the chance to do so yet, as I was hogged by Ferrmina Eyeshadow Palette in Urban Jungle. I only manged to swatched it hence I call this a 'First Impression' post!

Will update this post when I have started using it :) 

Left: Reacheer Eyeshadow in GY01
Right : Reacheer Eyeshadow in BK01
Ingredients (I can't read Chineseeeeeeeee)
Information and pictures obtained from Silkapple.


Details : 
  • Price : RM40.00 each.
  • Availability : Silkapple
  • Not limited edition. 
First Impression :

I have not gotten the chance to use these eyeshadows yet as I am currently using the Ferrmina Eyeshadow in Urban Jungle plus I'm currently in the midst of my finals. Don't have much time to experiement much. But will surely update here with a review on these eyeshadows.

The packaging. I have not heard or read about this brand, Reacheer but boy, when I held these eyeshadows it felt like I have seen them before. It does give out that Shu Uemura 'vibe'. The packaging does look luxurious and it feels sturdy and compact. 

Next up, the texture. Reacheer Eyeshadow in BK01 swatched smoothly and its really pigmented whereas for Reacheer Eyeshadow in GY01 as you can see from the swatches, its a little patchy but the pigmentation is there. Both of them have no traces of obvious chunks of glitter or shimmer, only a beautiful pearly sheen finish.

The shades. I selected these two shades as I would love to do a simple, wearable day-look smokey eye! Can't wait to try it. Be the first to see it by following me on my Instagram!

Will I repurchase it? To be updated soon. 

Who will love it?
  • Eyeshadow collectors. 
  • A busy student/working lady. (The shades are really no brainer. Swipe it on and you are good to go!) 
  • Anyone who loves eyeshadows with a pearly sheen.
Who will hate it?
  • People who don't like pearly sheen eyeshadows. 
Well, that's all for now. I shall update a review on these babies soon.

Follow them for more updates :


Shop here :

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment