When it comes to facial products, I am quite reluctant to try new brands or products
as I fear the possibility of aggravating my skin condition.
Silkapple sent me this Ferrmina Glacier Deep Cleansing Mud to try out
and I have been using it for about a week and read more to find out how it fares for me :)
- Price : RM53.00
- Availability : Silkapple
- Not limited edition.
- It leaves skin feeling refreshed and clean.
- Skin does not feel tight after wash.
- Only requires a pea sized of product and lathers with ease.
- Will update more if neccessary :)
- Pimples dries up which is good but it leads to flaking and may cause 'dry' areas of the face to flake. * Possible solution : Pair this with a good and gentle face scrub to exfoliate dead skin cells for a smoother skin - helps foundation/bb cream/powder go onto the skin easily.
- Price tag - Admittedly it is pricey for a face wash but do consider the 120g of product (It's packed) and it can/possible to last you for about 6 months as you require only a pea sized amount to cleanse your face.
Will I repurchase it? Maybe. Will update here once I finish the tube :)
Who will love it?
- Oily-combination skin
- Normal-combination skin
Who will hate it?
- People who already have very dry/flaking skin.
*Note : When it comes to facial products, please remember that results varies from each individual and my recommendation is based purely on personal experience and I have no dermatological training whatsoever. Please do consult your skin specialist if your skin requires specific medication/treatment. Thank you :)