Hello dear readers!
Now that I have a little time on my hand... A little, okay?
Do expect reviews, swatches and random posts from time to time :)
Let's not waste anymore time!
On with the review ~
I have taken these picture about 3 - 4 months ago. (Super long, huh?)
Please ignore my skin and direct your focus on the AMAZE-BALLS foundation that I am about to introduce to you!
BOURJOIS 123 Perfect Liquid Foundation in N23 Vanilla!
I like it because :
- it matches my skin tone quite closely. the closest by far!
- dries to a matte finish.
- last fairly long even with our Malaysian weather.
- covers redness well.
- evens out my skin tone.
- applies easily with my Sigma F80 brush.
I am on the fence with it because :
- the finish is way too matte, almost powder-like finish. Flat.
- has a tendency to emphasize on dry patches if skin is not exfoliated properly.
- does not apply easily with my fingers.
- does not apply well if second layer is applied.
- coverage is light-medium, not medium-full. (but there's nothing a lil' concealer can't fix)
- not easily available in Malaysia.
- quite pricey.
Check out the pictures below :
Face prepped with Elite Paris Fantastic Primer
Left side : No foundation, Right side : With foundation
Full-face with foundation applied.
Foundation set with ELF HD Powder in Corrective Yellow.
- Anyone with oily-combination skin with less/no imperfection.
- Anyone who loves a super matte finish.
- Anyone who wants a poreless and flawless finish.
- Anyone who does not want a heavy, full and unnatural coverage.
Where to purchase?
I got mine as a gift from my cousin in Singapore. (Thanks Hui Nie!)
Apparently, its available there a selected Watsons stores or general stores such as BHG.
This foundation is my almost-lover but not quite there yet and yes, I am still on the quest on finding my PURRFECT foundation. Haha!
That's all for today.
Thanks for reading!