Rummage This Blog

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Sharing : Have you joined RMK's Summer Look Photo Contest yet?


Summer. Hot. Warm. Dry. Melting. Humid. Al-Nino.
Are you feeling the heat? I sure am feeling it. 

Despite the weather, my bf's mom and I took the chance and decided to join RMK Malaysia' Summer Look Contest. To be honest, I am not the type who would join every single competition or contest as I find it time-consuming and a hassle. But it entirely depends on convenience. With a little extra time on my hands now (*evil chuckle*), why not? We visited the RMK counter located in Isetan The Gardens MidValley at 11am which made us the first customers, so there was no rush or pressure from anyone. Just they way I like it. 

RMK counter, Isetan Gardens MidValley



Ugh. Please excuse the noob face.
Feliss, the super sweet makeup artist for RMK Isetan Gardens MidValley.
The service industry needs more people like her. Period.
Feliss Lai, the makeup artist at RMK Isetan Gardens is hands down the most friendly and accomodating MUA I have ever encountered in the cosmetic servicing line. Most MUA I have encountered, unfortunately, are either impatient or insincere when it comes to assisting or recommending products. But that was not the case with Feliss.

She happily chatted with us while dolling us up gently. There were times I questioned her techniques as I was observing and learning from her but she wasn't put off or frightened by my questions, instead she shared some makeup tricks which I truly appreciate! <3

There was a slight language barrier but that did not bother me as I was glad to see her try her best in communicating in English. It is probably a 'teacher' thing where I love to see people try - it makes me want to guide or help them even more. The best part is that she did not ask me whether I spoke Mandarin or not. There should be more MUA out there like Feliss! :)

My naturally beautiful bf's mom with #MyRMKSummerLook in Costa Rica.
Before : Moisturizer & The Body Shop Tea Tree Primer.
After : Full makeup makeover by Feliss, without lighting or filter adjustments.
With lighting and filter adjustments.
Amazing, isn't it? With some makeup, filter, and photo editing. It looks quite unbelievable. 

How To Join RMK's Summer Look Contest?

  1. Like RMK Malaysia on Facebook.
  2. Visit any RMK counter for complimentary mini Summer makeover.
    - Parkson, Pavilion.
    - Isetan, KLCC.
    - Isetan, The Gardens. 
  3. Take a photo of your best summer look. 
  4. Tell them why this is your favourite Summer look and include hashtag #MYRMKSummerLook.
  5. Upload and submit.
Click here to join --> RMK's Summer Look Photo Contest

To wrap this up, RMK Malaysia is having Mini Summer Makeover at RMK counter, Isetan KLCC and The Gardens.

Follow them for more updates : RMK Malaysia

Check them out!
Love,
Sarah :)

Disclaimer : This post was not sponsored or paid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment