Rummage This Blog

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Jane Holli : Pick Your Shoes!

photo credit : google
Yep, this is exactly how I felt when I saw Jane Holli.
I was introduced to this particular brand by my blogger sista, Laura from WinterBlossoms.
All I can say is, she is a big fan of Jane Holli.


Who Is Jane Holli?

Jane Holli was established in 2005 as a ladies handbags brand. With over 25 years experience in the leather-crafting industry, the Jane Holli brand sets itself apart with original, easy to match designs. We have established ourselves in main cities in Asia namely Tokyo, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur.
Founded as a ladies handbags brand, Jane Holli has since included footwear and accessories into its product line up.
With the success of the brand since the expansion of its category into footwear, Jane Holli has since launched its biggest store, janeholli.com
The brand’s aim remains in all categories; creating classic everyday easy to wear pieces that add a touch of style to its customer’s everyday ensemble.
________________________________________________________________________
Jane Holli's new website offers a (soon-to-be) wide range of products ranging from online exclusives, flats, heels, loafers, sandals, wedges, and handbags. Since I have just completed my final semester as a university student, my taste for shoes have become more.. refined. Ha! I guess age is catching up. Sigh. 

Back to Jane Holli, I clicked on the tabs showing the types of shoes available and found that the 'heels' section caught my interest. Swiped up and down the page I did and viola! My heart has set its eyes upon this beauty shown below which is known as J Carol. Quite a befitting name, I must say. 



Are you feeling it, ladies?!

Yes, feast with your eyes on every details. Oh how I long to have this pair in my arms! How I long to have this gorgeous pair of heels grace and beautify my chunky feet! #dramaqueen

This beauty comes in three colours- black, maroon, and grey. Plus, for this design the sizes available ranges from size 36 - 41. I chose this particular shoe is because: 

Design & Style

  • It's practical because the heels are 5cm in height which is great for moving about. Especially for the women-in-charge. 
  • The pointed toe design helps create an elogated version of my short, muscular, and stumpy legs.
  • It goes well with almost every outfit may it be casual or formal wear. It would pair very well with my super comfy and stretchable penciled skirts I bought from Cotton On!  
  • The reptile detailings gives a zing and an elegant touch to the whole design, bringing the J Carol to life.

Colour

  • Black is the most versatile shade, giving me the freedom to pair it with any other colour. 
  • Here's a typical answer, "won't dirty/stain easily".
  • Here's another typical answer "black gives anything an instant 'slimming' effect" which I desperately need. 
  • It is a 'safe' colour. Especially if I were to pursue my career in Education.

How To Own a Jane Holli?

  1. Go to their website : Jane Holli
  2. Sign up and register here : http://www.janeholli.com/create-account
  3. Browse through their website & add awesome items into your cart.
  4. Check out and don't forget to key in your cash voucher.
    *Collect points on your BCard if you own a BCard. 
  5. Opt for your preferred payment method - they offer Cash On Delivery as well!  
  6. Lastly, wait for your baby to arrive at your doorstep. 
I am glad to announce that you, yes you - my beloved readers can too own a pair of Jane Holli shoes! In conjunction of their soft online launch - Jane Holli is giving you RM20 CASH VOUCHER with minimum purchase of RM99. YAY! 

Just key in "JANEHOLLI" when you check out.

Don't forget to follow them to not miss out on any updates: 



They offer free delivery too!
Love,
Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment