Rummage This Blog

Tuesday 16 April 2013

FOTD : Simple & Subtle Day Look

Hello there :D

I just wanna share with you a FOTD which I came up with when I was on my one week break last week.
Note : This is my very first FOTD post!
What is FOTD?
FOTD stands for "Face of The Day". 

So here is my FOTD :)

 

Haha! Which is better? With glasses or without glasses?
Should I let my hair flow or tied up?
Let me know! :D 


Quite a handful of my friends did point out that I give a teacher "vibe" when I have my glasses on. Hehe.
And I personally prefer my hair tied up because of our beloved Malaysian weather. HUMIDITY.

And here is an up close picture of my eye make up. 
Love DSLR! Thank you, boyfie :*

So below are the products used to create the look above.

Products used!

Face products used :
2. Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation  in No.52 Vanilla 
3.  Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Blush in Blushing Peach
4. e.l.f High Definition Powder in Corrective Yellow (depotted)
5. Skin Food Banana Concealer Stick in Shade 2

Brushes used :
2. e.l.f Powder Brush

Eye products used : 
1. PUPA Luminys Silk Satin-Finish Baked Eyeshadow in 500
3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
4. Missha The Style 4D Mascara in Black
5. Avon Glimmerstick Eyeliner in G01 Blackest Black 

Lip products used : 
1. Maybelline Baby Lips Color in Coral Flush
2. Soap & Glory UK Super-Color Fabulipstick in Pefect Day

***

Oh! Off-topic : I wore a blue Aztec printed cotton dress that day which I got it from Cotton On.
*excited*
IAMWEARINGADRESSAGAIN :D

The last time I wore it when I was about 5 years old?
I am trying out new things, be more comfortable in my own skin.
Building my self-confidence which I lack and loss for sometime.
Wish me luck! <3

Love,
Sarah :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment