Rummage This Blog

Thursday 11 April 2013

LOTD : Combo by October Origins


Ello.

Yep, my second post on "LOTD". #phail
Why blog about this?

I stumbled across this website called "October Origins" and I'm guessing I am very late on this train ride.
It has been around in the Malaysian's online fashion sphere since 2009.

The thing about this blogshop is that they do not carry ready stocks and its 100% preorder. But don't let dampen your shopping spirit. They have a preorder schedule & updates table here which I find it pretty impressive especially when its accurate. Most of the time. With a planned out table such as this, you can plan out your shopping as well!


The blouse's quality is IMPRESSIVE. I am quite a particular person when it comes to quality and a firm believer of an affordable price without compromising the quality. This is the best top I have gotten ONLINE ever since my online shopping days started. If you want a 'real' detailed picture of this top, don't hesitate to comment below :)


Try imagining Charles & Keith's bags. Oozes sex appeal in the sense of quality & sturdiness, yes?
Yep, this bag swings that direction as well. The dark grey, sturdy looking hooks & hardware, excellent craftsmanship and thick, pebbled material is much more than I what I bargained it to be. Again, if you want a 'real' detailed picture of this bag (insides & all), don't hesitate to comment below :)

All of the praises aside, this is my first time patronizing October Origins and this review is based solely on my own honest opinion/experience. I was not paid or sponsored to do this review. Note that the items varies in quality and cutting, so do be diligent in updating your body measurements and have a measuring tape right beside you to avoid any disappointments if possible ;) 

Cheerios! 


No comments:

Post a Comment