Rummage This Blog

Tuesday 12 August 2014

New Product Alert : Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics





Breakdown of the shades : 
  • Skimp (pale nude satin)
  • Stark (nude-pink matte) 
  • Frisk (warm gray matte) 
  • Cover (muted red-brown matte)
  • Primal (muted brown matte) 
  • Undone (deep, smoky brown matte). 


When I saw Urban Decay's update on their latest product, it made my heart skipped a little. Why? One, it's Urban Decay. Two, they sure know how to market their way to our bank accounts. I'm planning out millions of ways to hide my debit cards or forget my online bank account passwords as I type. *HIDEALLMONIES*

They are indeed smart enough to ride on the "natural" look wave that has sent the makeup junkie's world into a rave over neutral coloured products. It makes perfect sense, no girl would want anyone to know that she has a tone of makeup on her face or look entirely made up - hence, the "au-naturel" look that took the makeup world by storm both online and offline.

I wouldn't call myself an UD junkie because.. I can't afford it. Yet. Most of my Urban Decay items are Christmas or Birthday gifts from my beloved cousin. Here are the list of UD's item that I proudly own :

  • UD Naked Palette 2 and 3  
  • UD Feminine Eyeshadow Palette 
  • UD Naked Basics
  • UD All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray 
  • UD Single (Old) Eyeshadow in Naked 
  • UD 24/7 Glide On Double Ended Eye Pencil in Naked

According to Urban Decay's website, this Naked 2 Basics is cooler in tone than the original Naked Basics and it supposedly to complement Naked Palette 2 perfectly. It's loaded with six TAUPE-hued matte neutrals, including five never-before-seen shades. It's recommended for anyone, from cool skin tones to olive complexions to darker skin. Like the original, Naked2 Basics comes in a sleek, soft-touch case that has a suede-like feel and a slight sheen. It’s small and compact so it travels well, yet we still packed it with six FULL-size shadows which is 1.3g/0.05oz each.

Now, since I have the Naked2 Palette I'm contemplating whether to get my hands on this Naked2 Basics or patiently wait for the Naked3 Basics. I love my Naked3 Palette a little more because of its rose gold hues. 

So, what's your verdict? Are you gonna own this litte piece of 'heaven'? 

Love,
Sarah :)


Disclaimer : I do not own the pictures and they are taken directly from Urban Decay's website for informational and sharing purposes only. 

No comments:

Post a Comment