Rummage This Blog

Saturday 9 February 2013

A mini US haul ♥

Hi girls,

Yep. I have just gotten my results yesterday.
And..

I got above 3. Not at the borderline of 3. Surprisingly.
*HAPPYDANCE*

Why blog about it?

Well, I'm the kind of person who just simply can't sit down and studies/books-only-kind-of-person.
Ever since primary school till today.
I joined extra curricular activities & took part in various projects but yet still manage to maintain a quite satisfying result. I'm no born genius, mind you.

Example : 
Normal student  : Would take about 2-3 tries at a maths question & would be able to understand the       concept.
Sarah                 : Would try the question 10 times and in different number but same concept, still does not understand the concept. #uberphail 

~(T^T)~

Anyway, you'd get what I mean.

It is quite an improvement from the previous semester. I guess all those sleepless nights paid off finally :)
Thank you, God! <3
I shall up my target for this coming semester. Must!!

Now ON TO the REAL reason why you are reading this post. Heh.




These are my mini US haul for the month of Feb! Nope, I didn't place any preorder. It's ready stock, babeh!

Where :
I got my drugs from my 'drug dealer'  (lol. I hope she doesn't kill me. meep. ) from Retail Paradise sole managed by Ms Wee who hails from Johor. She takes preorders from various & AWESOME brands from the US. Which Malaysia currently lacks.

What :
The items I purchased are :-
  1. ELF Baked Eyeshadow in Enchanted. 
  2. ELF Studio Complexion Brush.
  3. Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush. (I have been hunting for this shade!) 
  4. NYX Matte Lipstick in Sierra. 
  5. Milani Powder Eyeshadow in Tickled Pink.
  6. Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in 24 Carrot Gold. 
  7. Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in In The Flesh.
All in all, I am really happy with my purchases as I have carefully selected and studied each item to make sure it is a guilt-free purchase! So far, so good.

I shall do individual review/first impressions on each item as fast as I can. I have taken pictures on the first day itself when I received the items. But as usual, with my 'perfectionism' approach I have towards my reviews and this blog. It's not as easy as "click-slap watermark-write-post". I usually try my very best to provide true to colour swatches and personal honest opinions for you girls as I find it hard to come across true to color swatches and non-overhyped reviews.

Below are the swatches of the items listed : 

From left : Wet n Wild In The Flesh, Wet n Wild 24 Carrot Gold, NYX Matte in Sierra, ELF Baked Eyeshadow in Enchanted, Loreal Infalliable Eyeshadow in Amber Rush & Milani Powder Eyeshadow in Tickled Pink.

Well that's all for now folks!

Over & out,
Sarah :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment