Rummage This Blog

Thursday 6 November 2014

Sharing : Carousell Flea Market, 8th & 9th November 2014

Dear readers,

I would like to share with you that I will be selling my preloved treasure at Carousell Malaysia's first Pop-Up Market @ Bangsar! Do watch the space on my Facebook page & Carousell account as I will be uploading more stuff.

Here are the links to my Facebook page and Carousell account :


Here's the map. Hope it helps!
If you still feel unsure about the location and prefer to use GPS, here's the address :
38, Lorong Maarof
Taman Bangsar
59000 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
And the Google Maps link to the place :
GAWPS Community Hall, Bangsar

My sister (Arisa) and I will be sharing a booth! Look out for us at Booth 11 on the 2nd Floor ya! :D
There'll be other bloggers and friends as well!
I really hope to see you in person and thank you for the continuous support!
See you there! :)

Love,
Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment