Rummage This Blog

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Review : Covo Cosmetics Triple-Action Cleansing Water


I received this cleansing water from le bf's mom as a Christmas gift and to my surprise, 
I am falling in love with it every time I use it. So a review is a must!

[Off-topic] Anyway, in a few more hours we will be crossing over to a whole new year. 
New year resolutions/statues pans across on all social media platform.
And I'd be like - 
via 9gag FB


via Covo Cosmetics




Description (provided by Covo Cosmetics)

Covo Triple-Action Cleansing Water effectively removes makeup, tones and moisturise the skin in one step. This no-rinse cleansing water helps to remove impurities and dead skin cells, without greasy residue. Formulated with natural actives ingredient such as Lotus Flower Extract, White Water Lily, Bamboo Extract, Provitamin B5 and Ash bark Extract, Covo Triple-Action Cleansing Water soothes and softens the skin, strengthens and stimulates cell renewal, reduces eye puffiness and dark circle, restores skin’s natural moisture and antioxidant properties, leaving it smooth and velvety after each wipe.

Highlights of the product (provided by Covo Cosmetics)
  • cleanse, tone and moisturise
  • removes makeup and impurities 
  • removes dead skin cells 
  • reduces eye puffiness and dark circles
  • non-greasy  

Review

After using the Covo Triple-Action Cleansing Water for about a week, it fulfils these claims - cleanses, tones and moisturises, removes makeup and whatever temporary is on your face and its non-greasy. I am not too sure about the reduction on eye-puffiness and dark circles. Seems too good to be true. Probably the results it varies from different users, duration usage and skin textures. Oh, this cleansing water is made in Switzerland. Hmm..

But most importantly, its not greasy which is a MUST for me. I use this cleansing water mainly to remove my eye makeup as I foresee that it may finish up too fast if I were to use it for my whole face. The best part is that this cleansing water does not sting my eyes unlike the Haruhada Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Water I was previously using. This is good especially if you are a contact lens user but of course, it is advisable to remove your contact lenses before removing your makeup.

Other than that, it works almost the same as my Haruhada Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Water or Mandom Cleansing Express Cleansing Lotion Sebum as it is a water-based makeup remover. That means, it does not remove waterproof mascaras effectively. So if you are a die-hard fan of waterproof mascaras or super heavy makeup, I think you would want to skip this cleansing water. But if you are an everyday, light makeup which does not included waterproof mascaras kind-of-girl like me, this cleansing water is purr-fect :)

I am guessing the other downside to this product is that it is expensive. Its a whooping RM 75 for a mere 125 ml bottle which is totally way off a budget-friendly chart. I personally think the price is not justified for the amount when it works almost the same if compared to other cleansing waters. I would love to repurchase it but only when its on promotion or sale.

Pros Cons
Non-greasy Expensive
Gentle to the eyesDoesn't remove waterproof mascaras effectively
Water-based

So what do you girls think? 

via 9gag FB
Something for us to ponder and reflect on :)
via 9gag FB
Have a blessed 2014 everyone :) 

Love,
Sarah :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment