Ever since I have introduced myself to MUA which stands for Make Up Academy hailed from the United Kingdom, I have never looked back ever since.
THE PRICE TAG GOT ME HOOKED!!
So affordable yet they manage to uphold the quality of the items. It's a seriously great base to explore and experiment without burning a BIG hole in my pocket. (Which I already did by purchasing so many items from their site. Heh.)
The products which I have used before or currently using are :
1. MUA Undressed Palette
2. MUA Pretty Pastels Palette
3. MUA Matte Foundation in Shade 1 - Soft Sand
4. MUA Face Primer
5. MUA Extreme Metallics Quad Eyeshadow in Starstruck
6. MUA Intense Color Eyeliner Pencil in Rich Brown
7. MUA Lip Liner in Softly Lined
8. MUA Lipstick - Shade 15 Juicy
9. MUA Blusher - Shade 2
10. MUA Extreme Volume Mascara in Shade 2 Black/Brown
11. MUA Blusher in Shade 5
12. MUA Lipstick in Shade 16 - Nectar
13. MUA Lipstick in Shade 11
14. MUA Lipstick in Shade 13
The products which I have but not yet used/tried are :
1. MUA Trio Eyeshadow in Innocence
2. MUA Every Lash Mascara in Black
3. MUA Mega Volume Mascara in Black
And... The list shall continue to GROWWWWWWWWWWW! <3
I am so itching to start reviewing all these items. Pictures have been taken but I have not been able to bring myself to blog about it yet as these coming 3 weeks is crucial because its the end of my semester. Not forgetting, I still owe you girls a review on the Rapid Lash Serum!! *guilty*
Ok, I will try post up my review on the awesome lash serum soon :)
Anyway, this post is just to let you girls know that there's a giveaway by a fellow beauty blogger : Mary.
Link to GIVEAWAY : http://happinessthatlasts.blogspot.com/2012/11/mua-palette-giveaway.html
She's giving away a brand new MUA Undressed Palette!! How cool is that??
Go, join now! Its a MUST-HAVE palette :D
Now, back to my overdue assignment on Literary Texts for ESL Learners. Oh, Dr PK. Please don't kill me.